Doing pharmacare with Don Davies MP, Brendan Hanley MP and Linda Silas, CFNU
A special presentation by the Pearson Centre for Progressive Policy, aired on April 27, 2022.
- Don Davies MP, NDP Health Critic & Member of the House of Commons Health Committee
- Brendan Hanley MP, Liberal Member of the House of Commons Health Committee
- Linda Silas, President, Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions (CFNU)
- Steve Staples, National Director of Policy and Advocacy for the Canadian Health Coalition
- Indira Naidoo-Harris, AVP, Diversity and Human Rights, University of Guelph (Moderator)
- Andrew Cardozo, president of the Pearson Centre on Progressive Policy (Moderator)